Employers invest considerable resources in employee benefits programs that attract and retain quality employees. Offering a competitive employee benefits program remains an essential measure taken to secure top talent.
More than ever, small and large employers alike find themselves faced with the challenge of managing unsustainable rising healthcare costs, a diverse workforce with diverse benefits needs, ever-changing federal and state regulations and a complex marketplace. Consequently, developing a comprehensive and effective benefits strategy has never been more imperative.
At Cabot Risk Strategies, our experienced benefits professionals work closely with you to develop a long-term benefits strategy that meets your unique needs and objectives. Regardless of your size or industry, we partner with you to advance solutions that deliver value to you and your employees.
Cabot Risk Strategies is a leading employee benefits practice providing best-in-class employee benefits solutions and services. 360° Advisory is a broad and comprehensive service model we commit to each of our valued clients.
As your entrusted benefits partner, we take a thorough results-driven approach to assessing your needs, implementing a long-term benefits and communication strategy, auditing regulatory compliance, managing risk, supporting human resource initiatives and monitoring the success of your program.
At Cabot Risk Strategies, we provide expertise in the following areas of group benefits advisory:
Group Coverages and Programs
- Group Medical
- Consumer Driven Healthcare (HRA and HSA's)
- Group Dental and Vision
- Group Life and Disability
- Voluntary Benefits
- Identity Theft Protection
Strategic Benefits Advisory and Procurement
- Strategic Multi-year Benefits Planning and Program Development
- Transparent RFP Process
- Premium Analysis and Negotiations
- Self-Insured Plan Development and Program Management
- Ongoing Strategic and Analytical Support
Benefit Plan Implementation and Administration
- Section 125 Flexible Benefit Administration
- Open Enrollment Project Management
- Monthly Claims Tracking, Review and Reporting
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD's)
- Regulatory Compliance Support (ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA etc.)
- 5500 Filing Services
- Vendor Intermediary Services (Administrative, Claims and Service Issues)
- Web-based Communications and Open Enrollment
- Employer Site Open Enrollment Meetings
- Employee Benefit Statements
- Employee Benefit Surveys